Thursday, August 18, 2016
- New Gemeter variations: the Gemeter DX and Gemeter SX.
- Gemeter SX is unlocked by reaching max-level with a Gemeter R.
- Gemeter DX is unlocked by reaching max-level with a Gemeter SX and an Astrolax 500.
- Many subsystems have been moved to upper Gemeter tiers, in order to keep the Gemeter R "simple".
- New ship class: the support-type Astrolax 500.
- Astrolax 500 is unlocked by reaching max-level with a Gemeter R.
- New ship builder:
- Shows all ships ordered by class, with their unlock progress.
- Allow to preview ship stats when they reach max-level.
- Purchase the unlocked ships in Credits.
- Purchase the unlocked ships "once for all" in Solars (not active yet).
- New skin selector:
- Ships can now select 4 skin elements: base skin, polish, propulsion, and module.
- Some of these elements can provide passive bonuses to the ship!
- 6 Gemeter skins can be obtained by unlocking half or all the subsystems of the Gemeter R, Gemeter SX and Gemeter DX.
- The Gemeter Fox pre-order bonus is now available to everyone that pre-ordered the game!
- The Gemeter Hussar bonus skin is available to our Polish players that obtained their alpha access through MMORPG.org.pl
- Changed the philosophy around cooldown and energy consumption, to make the abilities usable more often, and hopefully the gameplay even more dynamic.
- In-game damage indicator:
- Now show damage on yourself too!
- Also show debuffs on yourself OR enemies.
- You can now re-order abilities in the shortcut area!
- Caps are now called Solars.
- The Motherbase now display the real number of Solars in your account. (They still can't be spent anywhere, though.)
- Solars prices have been uniformized to be displayed with an orange (S) icon, and credits with a blue (C) icon.
- Reviewed the energy curve of all ships.
- Re-designed all achievements to be doable with the current game content. (They will be changed again in a future version.)
- Significantly lowered the DNA requirements for crew levelling.
- Removed active items: Nanobot, Shieldbot, Ultral, Gunning, DownCoolDown.
Transmuters now convert as much as their resource as possible, and not a fixed value.
Resistrons now use all your available energy, and their effect duration is proportional to the energy used.
- Gemeter weapons & subsystems:
G-Vulcan weapons damage and crit chance has been lowered, and deviation has been increased.
- Re-balanced many passive subsystems.
Rafale is now active as long as you maintain the ability button pressed, but slowly drains your energy over time. It also slows down your ship a bit.
- You can now Dash in any direction (but less far). Charges are now variable between 2 and 4 depending on the subsystem quality.
- Many abilities can be toggled ON or OFF, but will reserve some of your energy when active: Shield Matrix, Shield Deflux, Solid Weakening, Gluons.
Reboot has been replaced by a new ability: Snail Engine.
- Armaments no longer offer Electric Damage bonuses, since the Gemeter has no weapon that deals such damage.
- Player and enemy resists can no longer drop below 0% (and are still caped to 90%).
- The AI for the Pirnat Pickelhaube ships has been changed to create more interesting (and less dense) bullet patterns. Their max number in groups has been lowered.
- Enemy bullets have been redesigned to be more visible.
Pirnat Gunz (level 9~12), Pirnat Hunter (level 12+) and Pirnat Hunter Kamikaze (level 12+) now properly fire.
Pirnat Spike Death Bullet now properly fire their death bullet.
Pirnat Wasp (level 12+) now fire directional bullets.
Pirnat Gunz rear bullet are now fewer and more spaced, and the AI phases length has been adjusted.
- Reduced variability in DNA drops. Should fix the issue of enemies sometime not dropping any DNA.
In order to correctly measure unlock times (and also because all the Gemeter R stuff has changed drastically!), all existing ships and items have been deleted from the game.
- Changed the way dropped items take damage, to ensure they are not inadvertently destroyed during fights.
- Default hangar size is now 2 slots. (Can be increased by a purchase in Solar in a future version.)
- The game window can no longer be resized manually, you need to use the resolution selector in the game settings. Resolution is temporarily capped to 1080p because of the way we scale the UI, which is incredibly ugly at higher resolutions,. This restriction will be lifted in a further version.
- Enemy wrecks are now darker, and should be less distracting during gameplay.
- Enemies no longer show a orange border effect when hit.
- Lighting far from stars has been lowered.
- Disable the tutorial path in the game window in the Motherbase. It only shows on the minimap now.
- The death screen properly display the lost items with their level, and without the "unequippable" red mask.
- Music is disabled for now, while waiting for the real game OST.
- Achievement tooltip's content is now a bit more readable.
- Removed the option Always show nearest drop tooltip which caused problems with the other tooltips.
- You can now see your total fighting time in the ship panel.
- Improved tooltip positionning.
- The collected DNA counter does not drop to 0 when picking up new DNA chuncks, which should better reflect the real amount of DNA picked during a fight.
- The DNA bar tooltop now show the bonus DNA drop rate from your current equipment too.
- Tier 4 maps are now recommended earlier.
Active cooldown is now displayed as Item cooldown in active items.
- Collecting more network statistics from the client to help improve the network conditions in future versions.
- Lots of invisible server improvements.
- Multiple fixes on enemy AI, which should fix some cases of enemies being seemingly "stucked".
- Fixed the smoothness of enemy movement during various network conditions.
- All items can now properly be chosen when reaching level 5 or 9.
- Fixed the display of damage taken by enemies to properly take their resistance into account. (Damage inflicted was correct, but not its displayed value.)
- Fix the lighting on all 3d models appearing in the interface (ship UI, hangar UI, ship builder UI, death UI, skin UI).
- Superior and Rare drops now show up again on the minimap.
- Item with level 10 or more can now be destroyed properly.
- Enemy appearance effect now use the right color depending on the enemy type.
- Fixed an issue where sector borders would sometime not appear in the minimap and the overview.
- The "Tier 9" tutorial tooltip should have been "Tier 3".
- Fix some black pixels in colorized enemies appearing white.
- Fixed the minimap icon of some deviant enemies.
Rafale now require a weapon to be used.
- Remove achievement tooltip when closing the Subsystem Codex.
- Lots of invisible server fixes.