Friday, June 16, 2017
5 Pirnat bosses, which drop boss-only special weapons and shields.
- Complete Astrolax family (with new Astrolax 1g and Astrolax 2g).
- Rebalance all the Gemeter & Astrolax subsystems, abilities and unlocks.
- New conquest mechanism:
- You need to stay in zones a certain time to conquer it for your Gang.
- These zones can give positive or negative effects.
- Greed Level affects conquest speed and rewards!
Death, and more Death:
- You gain Credits depending on the amount of Conquest Points gained by the now-dead ship.
- You can see a replay of your death, and upload it with a custom message for everyone to laugh at... errr... admire your courage.
Achievement tracker that gives you an idea of what to do to unlock new stuff.
- Inventory improvements:
Compact inventory to always keep an eye on your current items and swap them easily.
- A drop zone to directly send items to your Warehouse in the Motherbase.
- A drop zone to instantly trash an item without having to jettison it first.
Detailled information in ship info panel with total credits of your account, base & reserved energy, critical damage values, and more...
- You can now buy level 10 ships for a high Credit cost (if you have unlocked them).
- Overall readability pass on all the assets in the game:
- Lighting and shading has been completely re-done.
- Enemy projectiles are now always displayed on top of any gameplay element.
- Enemy now display turrets that show their firing direction.
- Many UI have been adjusted.
- Champion enemies visuals have been adjusted.
- Backgrounds have been adjusted.
- Vastly improved client performance.
- Quality settings now also affect a lot more than just graphic settings.
- New notification system for important game events.
Astrolax 500mg is now free to build once unlocked (previously: 500 Credits).
- T5 and T6 enemies overall drop quality has been increased significantly.
- Lobstors now have a limit on how many Wasps they can spawn.
- Kamikaze enemies cannot explode in their first 5s after appearing. They also have less hit points, and do less damage in a smaller zone. (But be careful, even with that, they're still quite deadly!)
- In general, enemy groups are smaller and enemies shoot less projectiles. Spawns can be faster though, depending on the conquest status.
- Debuffs are now only 30% effective on bosses, and cap at 50% instead of 80% for regular enemies.
- Idle enemy groups despawn faster (30s, down from 10 min).
- Reduced invincibility time of jettisoned items from 4s to 1s.
Because of all the changes to both Gemeter and Astrolax families, we have deleted all existing ships, items and achievements from the alpha server.
- Redesign of the enemy gauge to display enemy resistances.
- Improved explosions, including player explosions and big enemies explosions.
- Added an overview toggle button on the top-right corner.
- Added a ladder progress tooltip when docking back to the Motherbase after doing some conquest.
- Changed the order of gauges in the bottom-right corner to match the order of the lifebars below the ship.
- Lifebars turn white when invincible (ex: during Rush Dash).
- The game starts on fullscreen by default, and to the maximum supported resolution up to 1080p.
- Player and enemy movements are much smoother.
- Improve gate placement and colors in Motherbase.
- Show additional information in graphic settings panel.
- Added a build number to the overall version number.
- The Skin Shop no longer tries to "magically" equip all parts of a skin when changing the Painting (which was previously known as "Base skin").
- We now show the Greed bar as deactivated when a ship is lvl 10 in a T3-or-less system.
- You can see the Greed Level of other players instead of their level in a T4+ system.
- Added asteroids for decoration. Planets are now decoration only (for now).
- Lots of wording improvement, especially in item descriptions.
- You can now visually see debuffs on your ship.
- Astrolax now receive DNA and loot reservation when linking another ship that does the killing for them.
- You can use key shortcuts (by defaut: 1 to 5) to equip the items in the 5 slots of the ship cargo.
- Abilities start fully-charged when arriving in a new system.
- ESC can be used to cancel a warp, and to close more panels.
- Always display your (and your Gang's) position in the Empire News Network.
- You can whisp other players or invite them in your group using only an approximation of their real name (ex:
/w bub Hi! to whisp a player named
- You can unequip items by right-clicking them if you have a free cargo slot (same as equipping them which was possible before).
- Jettisoned items are throwned a bit "away" from your ship, and not exactly at your current position.
- Lifebars are now shown by default for Everyone (can still be toned down in Settings).
- Reserved energy is no longer shown as missing in other players' lifebars.
- The "Greed Up" FX intensity now depends on the Greed Level reached.
- Show warp destination in warp text.
- Orient player projectiles by their velocity instead of the firing ship rotation.
- Fullscreen checkbox now works correctly.
- Fixed aiming line (and radar) positionning with decenter camera was enabled.
- Key bindings are properly applied in help message in chat on login.
- Fix sector highlight getting stuck sometimes.
- Fix non-solid damage being wrongly calculated for player projectiles.
- Explosions can no longer be heard all over the current system, but only on nearby enemies.
- Resolutions are no longer rounded to weird values, like 1072p.
- Fixed disappearance of 3d models in the hangar in some situations.
- Fixed conquest notifications showing "gang rank #0" instead of "#1".
- Fixed Gang rank computation when a Gang-less player was participating to the conquest.
- Modules can be removed properly in Skin Shop.
- Fix structure-bonus crews.
- Fix in-game account registration.
- Fixed dimmer height (on warp screen and death screen) with >720p resolutions.
- Fix displaying some bonuses in red on some items.
- Fix generation of a Computer as the last subsystem.
- Fix sync of life/shield/energy in some situations (activating some items for example).
- Fix warehouse slot count when having pre-ordered the game.
- Molotof zones now properly appear instantly.
- Fixed layering issues on overview.
- Fix count of lost items on death notification of lvl >1 ships.
- Fix players getting stuck on server when crashing during warps.
- Fixed some enemies firing bullets in weird angles on phase change.
- Do not take debuffs, lose danger or lose greed when invincible (ex: during Rush Dash).
- Fix the enemy spawn placement algorithm in case many players are in the same area.
- Fix lowlife effect being disabled after opening and closing overview quickly.
- Fix some enemies not being visible on the overview.
- Fix the visual of Superior shield drops.
- Fix opening the Settings panel on the title screen.
- Inventory stays open during warp.
- Fix opening the Subsystems Codex when no ship is currently selected.
- Fix pruning of debris based on quality settings.
- Hide enemy gauge when levelling panel is open (to prevent superposition).
- Lots of behind-the-scenes server fixes.